1.My Bad News score: 10769 subscribers.

The game followed the Split-attention principle: The fake news I need to create always comes with relevant pictures. Signalling principle: Strategies I need to apply to convince people are always highlighted. Segmenting principle: I can make my own choice and I can go over the options as many times as I want. Pre-training Principle: The game always introduces me about the strategy before I getting work on it.

How to improve the game: Better layout design, the original one is too simple. Add the function that allows the player to review what they have done so far to consider further choices.

My sketchnote:

Multimedia principles it followed: Split-attention principle, Signalling principle, Personalization principle, Self-explanation principle.

It also followed cognitive theory (it’s a conclusion and management of information)and dual coding (text and sketch) theory.

Sketchenoting can be very beneficial if I am learning online courses or when I need to gain skills that require learning path by path. It can be effective in social study faculty because the subject matter allows us to draw actual things to remember. However, if I am learning math, physics, computer programming, it’s unnecessary to draw detailed shapes or images.