Personally speaking, I am enthusiastic about photography and have my way along to explore my own styles. Here are some of my favourite recent photography taken on my iPhone XR.

The Path

This one was taken near the swan lake where I was taking a walk along this silent road. The composition in this photo is the greatest part, it revealed my emotion going through the pandemic, there’s a long way ahead and it might be plain and dense but I am still holding on to that direction even on my own. This one applies Coherence principle because I waited until all the walkers disappeared to take this photo so that the pure emotion and scenic feeling can be maintained.

Moon Clock

This is the craziest accidental masterpiece I have ever taken so far. I was trying to capture the moon through my window but my hands shook and the photo turned out blurry. However, it is perfect to be blurry in a way that the light of the moon formed into the shape of clock arrows and there’s even appeared the fence twisted into the shape of a crossing which luckily can represent my confusion about religion my entire life. This one followed the modality principle, in case that the viewer may not comprehend what the shining lines about, I have added text which is also the title for this photo: Moon Clock.

Green Light

Inspired by cyberpunk 2077, a little bit disappointed but I have enjoyed the game so I wanted to demonstrate some glowing effect in the dark that looks simple but satisfying. So one of my LED boxes came into use, it combined the lines and light perfectly together. And I have used my knee and hand to show the mysterious texture of reflection of the green light. I followed the signalling principle in this photo, the only thing highlighted within is the green light.